Policy Impact Communications offers comprehensive public relations services, specializing in aggressive, concentrated campaigns for clients of all sizes. Whether the objective be to influence popular opinion, promote legislative or regulatory initiatives, brand and build a corporate reputation, manage an international crisis, coordinate sensitive litigation communication, or improve corporate communications, Policy Impact provides the tools and professional experience necessary for success.
From research and analysis to strategic development and implementation, every public relations project at Policy Impact is managed by one of the firm's partners, a professional with decades of experience in media and corporate communications, as well as years of political and government service. Every detail is important to Policy Impact, and all client needs are managed in-house, including:
- Advertising. Policy Impact has produced award-winning advertisements for public policy advocacy and political campaigns, as well as consumer products, specializing in television, print, radio, and new media.
- Branding. From crafting corporate identity to preparing a spot for the Super Bowl, Policy Impact uses in-house resources to meet every corporate and message branding need efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Corporate Communications. Media training for executives and spokespersons, crisis management, annual reports, and speeches for CEOs are only a few of the corporate communications services offered by Policy Impact.
- Daily Digests. Policy Impact provides comprehensive, daily reports of news and information related to clients’ campaigns and media developments that affect their industries and business.
- Editorial Services. Media releases, speeches, op-eds, white papers, collateral materials, articles, blogs, and website development and management are among the full array of professional editorial services Policy Impact offers to meet every public need.
- Media Management. Policy Impact aggressively and strategically moves client messages by pitching journalists and editors, managing news conferences and special events, and organizing grassroots campaigns.
- Podcasting & Videocasting. With in-house audio and video studios, Policy Impact offers cutting-edge media services to write, produce, and broadcast client messages.
- Pundit on Demand. Policy Impact produces Pundit on Demand, the proprietary HTML news story to go for clients aiming to position themselves as experts in specific fields.
- Print Design and Production. From engaging brochures, posters, and corporate reports to full-length books, Policy Impact's art department maintains the resources and technology necessary to meet any and every need.
- Video and Film Production. Policy Impact will move your message from script to screen quickly and more cost-effectively than any other service in Washington, D.C., with advanced in-house video, audio, and editing facilities.
Influence Where it Matters Most ™
Policy Impact Communications and Government Relations is the first firm in Washington, D.C. to offer the Total Solutions Strategy ™, combining full services in public- and government relations to successfully meet the largest and most complex client needs. In-house lobbying resources provide the most effective reach possible into the legislative and executive branches of government, while public relations professionals move information from the boardroom to the global stage.